Something about me

Hello everybody!


My name is and I am a student of Sociology.  What can I say about me? Well, a like my career a lot and the little things of life. I have a dog and her name is Lili and is a very old dog. Lili has companied to me ten years of my life, but when she arrived to my house, she was already old. I have a cat too, and her name is Simone, but we also call her Gatiuska, in honor of a youtube character. I love these animals, they are really important for me. Apart from that, I really like nature, especially trees. I love to see their branch in the sky with the different types of clouds and sky’s colors. When the sky is light, dark or brilliant blue, but also when it is pink, orange and white. But i love it more when accompanied by a cup of tea.  

Thanks!


Comments

  1. Hello! nice to meet you.
    I like so much your description, because you talk about the animals that you love! I live with a old dog too, it name is Ron, it is like my little brother.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog