Hello everybody!


Today I’d like to tell you about this photo because it’s very important for me. But, for you understand it I tell you about my dog. Her name is Lili and i love her so much. Lili arrived to my house when I was fourteen years old.  One day, when I went out I saw a nice dog in the street and I tried to call her to draw her attention but it didn’t work so I went on my way. But at night, when i was home my dad had made it. My mom doesn’t like animals but in that moment she was in Arica, so with my dad we adopted this dog. The veterinary told us Lili was around five or eight years old and she didn’t have a nice life with her previous owner: she was so shy, skinny and she had lost the most of her teeth. With time and love we noted that Lili began to improve significantly and from that day I think she’s been happy. This dog is an important part of my life and my family. Today she’s too old and sick so I don’t think she will live long. That’s why this photo is very important for me, because we’re happy in there, it makes me laugh and I will remember her when she's gone.




That's the story behind this photo
I'd like to read yours!

Comments

  1. oh, she is so lovely, I hope she lives a long time for you to enjoy. Regards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog is so nice. I love the animals and I can see that you too.
    I hope she continues to live for a long time with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dogs are the most faithful friends one can have, they say that dogs live a little because they are born knowing how to love, I believe it is true. I have a dog that is seven years old is called nicodemus but I say single and I miss him a lot because I could not bring him to Santiago, he is with my mom in the field where he is very happy, but when I go he is very happy to see me, From afar I sit and go out to look. I miss him a lot :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. It´s a lovely dog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nuvia, I think if you want to have a dog, the best option is to adopt those who live on the street!! I like your dog, see you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Something about me